NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURHCASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins on May 7, 2018 at 8:00 AM CST and ends on November 11, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The BBMC Mortgage 2018 Veteran’s Free Mortgage for a Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”) and who are active members of the United States military, or, in the alternative, veterans of the United States military and who have not been dishonorably discharged, or their spouses. Employees of BBMC Mortgage (“Sponsor”), Bridgeview Bank Group, and Bridgeview Bancorp, Inc. and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Any right to receive a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements and conditions of these Official Rules and winner’s signature upon Sponsor’s receipt of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The sweepstakes is sponsored and administrated by BBMC Mortgage, A Division of Bridgeview Bank, 214 W Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60654.
- How to Enter: Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by submitting the Sweepstakes registration forms on mybbmc.com including, www.mybbmc.com/sweepstakes, the BBMC Mortgage Facebook page, or any BBMC Mortgage approved registration form made available during the Sweepstakes Period (both available throughout the Sweepstakes Period) (a “Registration”). Entrant is not required to “like” Sponsor or its affiliates on Facebook. Entrants must complete Registration (an “Entry”) to be entered in the Grand Prize drawing and the Second Place Prize drawing during the Sweepstakes Period (if any). Entrants may also enter the Sweepstakes at Sponsor specified events through Sponsor specified on-site activities, if any (“On-Site Entry”). Limit: One (1) Entry per person (either Registration Entry or On-site Entry) regardless of method of Entry during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Selection of Winner: At the close of the Sweepstakes Period, there will be four (4) Second Place Prize winners selected. The Grand Prize winner will be selected among the four (4) Second Place Prize winners during the Army-Navy college football game on December 8, 2018, in a mini-drawing held during the tailgate for the football game. The Second Place Prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received before the close of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Grand Prize and the Second Place Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received before the close of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be announced during the Army-Navy college football game on December 8, 2018. If Sponsor is unsuccessful in contacting a potential winner, or if a potential winner fails to acknowledge receipt of the notification, within the required 30 day time period, potential winner forfeits the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Once notified, the winner has 90 days to finalize the process of collecting the Grand Prize from BBMC Mortgage. Any potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner. Prior to being declared a winner of the Prize, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) may, within three (3) days of notification, be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and W9 form prepared by the Sponsor, which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; and (ii) confirms the release, representation and warranties and indemnification specified herein. Entrant’s failure to timely return the Release within 30 days shall result in his/her forfeiture of the Prize. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An Entrant is not a winner of the Prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: BBMC Mortgage will pay the home mortgage of the winner for twelve (12) months, up to $2,500.00 per month (or $30,000.00 over the course of the twelve (12) months). Mortgage account holders must provide proof of mortgage or rental payment in order to receive that amount (up to $30,000.00). There will be only one (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize cannot be sold or transferred. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor), as applicable. Four (4) Second Place Prizes will be awarded: BBMC Mortgage will pay the airfare, two (2) nights stay in a hotel and game tickets for the four (4) Second Place Prize winners, along with one (1) guest for each Second Place Prize winner, to attend the 2018 Army-Navy football game. There will be only four (4) Second Place Prizes. The Second Place Prize cannot be sold or transferred. If the winner is under 21 years of age, he or she is required to be accompanied by someone over 21 years of age. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor), as applicable.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual determined to be in violation of these Official Rules or determined to have acted in an otherwise disruptive or dishonest manner. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by a computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the Prize from among all eligible Entries received as applicable prior to cancellation, if any. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless any promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Related Parties”) from any and all liability for any: (i) act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of Entries; (ii) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize awarded to Entrant in the Sweepstakes or from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes; or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Disputes, Governing Law and Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (AAA), IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF. THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN ILLINOIS. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE LICENSE, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
- Representation and Warranties: By entering into this Sweepstakes, Entrant represents and warrants that: (i) any information supplied by Entrant (including personally identifiable information) is accurate; (ii) Entrant has the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by Entrant or by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules or for other promotional purposes will not violate the rights of Entrant or any third party; (iv) that Entrant is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Winner: The winner’s name will be available by visiting mybbmc.com within a reasonable amount of time following the final determination of the winner. This will be available for 30 days.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, produced or executed by or associated with Facebook, Inc.
BBMC Mortgage shall not be liable for any technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.